White Rock Pre-school has charitable status and is a non-profit making organisation. Fees are set by the Pre-school committee and pre-school manager and are reviewed annually.
We accept Government Funded Vouchers, and any hours outside of these vouchers will be charged at the normal rate:
Per session £14.00
All Day session £28.00
Our sessions run from 9am-12am, 12pm-3pm or all day 9am-3pm, term time only.
White Rock Pre-School is open to every family in the community. However places are limited so we keep a waiting list. We use the following system for accepting children into Pre-school:
· Children are accepted into Pre-school after they turn 2 years if a place is available.
· We arrange our waiting list on a first come first served basis, according to the term in which the child is due to attend.
In addition our policy may take into account the following:
a) The vicinity of the home to the setting
b) Already attending the setting
· Every effort will be made to accommodate children who are currently attending pre-school who move to the area, so they have continuity with their pre-school activities.
Please see the Admissions Policy.
Session Waiting List
· Where a parent does not wish their child to begin immediately or wishes to book increased sessions for a future term, the child will be placed on a waiting list, in the order in which those sessions were requested.
· These sessions unfortunately cannot be guaranteed, as priority has to be given to any parent wishing their child to start immediately, or any parent wishing to increase their child`s sessions who is already attending the pre-school.
· Every effort is made by the pre-school staff to accommodate children, and where sessions are unavailable, alternative available sessions will be offered.